This is a huge name for a water purifier. But did you notice the model name, it implies so many features of the LivPure water purifier. Yes, the model name indicates the purification process for the LivPure water purifier. It is very similar to other models of the LivPure Water Purifier. The brand is a renowned brand in the country. The purification process is the long one, just like its name. It takes up to 6 stages to clean the water with zero particles left behind.
The LivPure LIV PEP PRO PLUS water purifier ensures that every water molecule that is being stored in the water purifier passes through all six stages making the drinking water extremely safe and pure to consume.
There are some important features that every LivPure LIV PEP PRO PLUS buyer must know. Let us take a look at some of its benefits and the purification process that is integrated by LivPure LIV PEP PRO PLUS water purifier.
- LivPure LIV PEP PRO PLUS can store up to 7 liters of water in the storage capacity or the space provided within the water purifier. This water purifier can easily store and filter the amount of required water with the help of a high storage facility. It is one of the best high storage capacities for water purifiers.
- The sediment filter is a foremost hurdle for any water molecule and for the germs, viruses, and bacteria that have to pass through. The sediment filter blocks all the solid, visible, and larger dirt and impurities stopping them from going through the important water purifier. Hence, this sediment filter has indirectly helped the water purifier to enhance its performance and life of it.
- Water from different sources can have chemicals, germs, pesticides, and a lot of dust and dirt present in it. The pre-carbon filter is the second stage of the LivPure LPPP water purifier. The activated carbon filter of this water purifier absorbs the whole of this dirt and chemicals from the input water and the water resources making it completely safe to consume.
- The pre-carbon activated filter not just eliminates these particles and impurities but also removes all sorts of bad odor-causing bacteria and sour taste from the water. It can be called as a taste enhancer.
- Yet, the water is not been cleared still. The antiscalant cartridge helps each and every water molecule to get rid of Total dissolved salts also known as TDS. TDS levels can be found in every water source such as tanks, borewells, pipes, and a lot more. TDS levels can be present up to 500ppm in these water sources, but not more than that. More than 500ppm of TDS levels can cause various types of water-borne health effects.
- The Antiscalant cartridge can simply increase the span of the RO Membrane, by reducing all the types of TDS levels from the water.
- Once the Antiscalant cartridge has finished its job, the RO membrane will start the process of removing the dangerous and harmful pesticide residuals, chemicals, unnatural water treatments, and other heavy metals such as arsenic, and lead which are very dangerous if consumed by children.
- RO membrane removes the virus and bacteria as well from the water sources, making it completely pure and safe to consume.
- The 90% pure water will now go through the Ultraviolet disinfectant space where the filtration removes the marks of bacteria and viruses too. This stage makes the water microbiologically healthy and safe to drink.
- The final stage is of Ultrafiltration cartridge that will make the water healthier and safer by eradicating the chemical traces and marks of cysts and viruses and suspending other heavy metals completely from the water.
- After all these stages of water purification, the water purifier helps in enhancing the taste of water with silver-impregnated carbon filter technology by removing all sorts of unpleasant odors, dirt, and impure color of the water.
Buy LivPure today!
LivPure has always been one of the most preferred brands by Indian consumers. Though it is a great brand, you have to check everything about the piece and the model that you are going to buy. LivPure PEP PRO PLUS water purifier is the newly launched purifier for Indian consumers. There is more to this review, you can also check out the LivPure Water Purifier Price List.
What is the correct MRP of Livpure pep Pro Star water purifier?
The MRP of Livpure pep Pro Star water purifier having 7 liters of capacity is 14.4k in the market. We have already mentioned all the features. So you can go and buy one.
What is the TDS of Livpure Water Purifier?
It serves a very good TDS level. The average is RO 2000 TDS. but it also depends on the type of RO you are purchasing.
Does Livpure have a TDS controller?
Yes. It has TDS functionality. It comes with all the functionality that a buyer could ask for such as RO+UV+UF+TDS.