Due to the contamination and pollution, it’s unsafe to drink non-purified water. All of us agree with this fact, right? And that’s why we opt for a water purifier always. When it comes to Water Purification, AO Smith Water Purifier has stolen the first place to provide us with healthy water as well as a healthy life. So, if you want to obtain clean and healthy drinking water all the time, then you must go for the AO Smith Water Purifier. Now, if you think that is why you should buy it? Or will it be reasonable? Then we must say, you should check our buyer’s guide.
Yes, we have crafted this guide, keeping your requirements in mind. So, know the functional area of the AO Smith water purifier, best prices, and coverages within a few scrolls.
What are you waiting for? Scroll down and make a note. Complete your purchase and live a healthy life!
AO Smith Water Purifier– The Buying Guide
The American Multinational Company- AO Smith, has gained popularity by rendering the best heaters and geysers. But now, they have made a revolution by manufacturing water purifiers in the segment of home appliances. The advanced 5-stage RO guarantees you a 100% purification system.
These 5 stages of purification include,
- Sediment filtration
- RO membrane
- Silver activated post-carbon
The purification rate stands at an average of 15 liters per hour! So, nobody can deny that it is one of the best water purifiers that are currently available on the market. Now, you got it right? That, yes, the AO Smith Water Purifiers are worth your trust.
However, if you want a more clear view, then you should know about the broad collection of water purifiers of this company.
- AO Smith manufactures three types of water purifiers,
- I-Series, generally known as, AO Smith i1+
- X-Series, named, AO Smith X3
- And the Z-Series, which is Environment-friendly
Now, it’s time to know the technology of purification that is involved in these three types of water purifiers. Have a look to know these purifiers closely. Which one do you think, meets your requirements- hit the purchase button.
List Of AO Smith Water Purifier
|X-Series Water Purifiers
|Z-Series Water Purifiers
|Best AO Smith Water Purifier- Full List
|AO Smith Z8 10-litre Green RO Series Water Purifier
|AO Smith Z9 10-Litre Green RO Series Water Purifier
I-Series Water Purifiers
The AO Smith i1+ digitally advanced RO + MIN-TECH technology water purifiers were firstly introduced with this I-Series. If you want something that fits into your modern kitchen environment, then you must go for this i1+ water purifier. The dual-color components go easily with your modular kitchen and reflect your status and of course, the taste of choice!
Anyway, let’s know why you should take these i1+ purifiers home.
Well, we would like to draw your attention to the purification process of I-Series purifiers. This process includes 6 different stages- know the mechanism below.
- Sediment Filter- It discards large and visible particles or impurities.
- SCB Filter 1- The fine sediments get removed here which tricks the first filtering process.
- SCB Filter 2- This filter traps all the organic and inorganic impurities.
- Side Stream RO Membrane- All the harmful metals get removed here. It also eliminates the TDS up to 2000 ppm.
- Silver Activated Post Carbon filter- It removes all the left traces of organic and inorganic components and also plays a big role to make the taste better.
- Min-Tech Technology- The final stage of purification adds all the essential minerals that are needed for your health and balances the pH level in order to taste the water better.
All of those go for the I-Series. If you want to experience something better then go for the X-Series Water Purifiers that have left a special remark on the collection of AO Smith Water Purifiers.
X-Series Water Purifiers
The environment-friendly collection of water purifiers belongs to X-Series. Not only this special feature but also you will get some amazing aesthetic designs under this X-Series water purifier to enhance the beauty of your kitchen.
These types of AO Smith Water Purifiers ensure you 100% purified water that passes through the RO membrane. And, the 6 step purification process makes it more convenient. Have a look at the purification technology now.
- Sediment Filter- This process does the same as I-Series. Removes the large particles.
- SCB Filter 1 and SCB Filter 2 both of them do the same as I-Series.
- Side Stream RO Membrane- Removes TDS up to 2000 ppm and discards all harmful industrial wastes like antimony, arsenic, and lead.
- SCM Tech 1- It removes all the traces of impurities.
- SCM Tech 2- This process restores all the essential minerals that were lost during the purification.
If you want a water purifier with more stages of purification then you must go for the higher-end models like X8 which comes with an 8-stage purification process.
Now, it’s time to know about the Z-Series water purifiers.
Z-Series Water Purifiers
There are some exclusive purification features included in this Z-Series Water Purifier– it uses the UV Lamp for purification instead of RO technology. And this UV Lamp makes sure that there is no trace of bacteria or microbes in your drinking water. But one thing you need to keep in mind before going for this Z-Series water purifier is that there is not much TDS in the input water.
The Z-series AO Smith water purifier discards the TDS up to 200 ppm and hardness up to 120 ppm from your drinking water. Apart from this, it also obtains hot water at two different temperatures, 450C, and 800C. The 5 stage purification process has helped the Z-Series to stand apart.
Let’s know about the purification technology now,
- Pre-Filter- Mud, rust from pipes, and all the large particles are removed in this pre-filtration process.
- Sediment Filter- All the microscopic contaminants get eliminated by this process.
- Silver Activated Post carbon- The anti-microbial qualities of silver are used by Z-series AO Smith water purifiers to remove all the microbes and bad odor.
- UV Lamp- All the viruses and bacteria get destroyed from your drinking water by the UltraViolet lamp.
- UFSS (Ultra-Fine Stainless Steel)- You will get hot water at 450C and 800C by this process.
- Night Assist Feature- This feature helps you to find your purifier at night by glowing a lamp. If you want more advanced purification then you must opt for the Z2+ and Z8 series of this category.
Now, you know all about the series of AO Smith Water Purifiers. Let’s have a look at some of the best purifiers from this company.
Best AO Smith Water Purifier- Full List
Some water purifiers are there. But some of them have that special quality to stay long in your kitchen. And, we have jotted down all the details about the best water purifiers. So, check out the list now and find the one which serves your all-purpose.
AO Smith Z8 10-litre Green RO Series Water Purifier
The advanced AO Smith Z8 10-litre Green RO Series Water Purifier doesn’t have any kind of UV lamp. But it uses RO purification technology to provide you with pure water. It also replenishes the lost minerals successfully by Mineralizer. So, you can bring this printer home- 100% safe water is guaranteed.
However, this water filter uses Advance Recovery Technology, commonly known as ART. This feature ensures minimum wastage of water. So, you can make sure that the input water will be 90% used to serve your purified water.
Now it’s time to know why you should buy this water purifier.
- Z8 uses the 8-stage purification technology
- The Advanced Recovery Technology ensures saving twice the amount of water that generally other RO purifiers do
- 100% RO purification is assured by the Patented Side Stream RO Membrane
- The Mineraliser Technology replenishes the essential minerals that were lost during the process of purification
- Maximum purification of water is provided by the ZX Double Protection Dual Filter
- Microbial contamination is prevented by the Silver Charged Membrane Technology
- It’s the one and only RO water purifier to provide hot water at the press of a single button
- The Advance Alert Technology warns you in advance to change the RO membrane and filters
- The first RO water purifier in India which provides you with Night Assist features
- 10-liters capacity
- Comprehensive warranty for one year
Price- INR: 25,000.00 (approx)
AO Smith Z9 10-Litre Green RO Series Water Purifier
The Z8 series got an upgrade and came up with more captivating features. These upgraded purifiers are named Z9 Series AO Smith Water Purifiers. These purifiers are fully infested with features, as in, all the Z8 series features are included along with some new technology. Moreover, the fascinating design of Z9 purifiers complements your kitchen.
Let’s know why this purifier is worth buying.
- The 10-liter tank is enough to provide water for your whole family
- 8-stage purification technology makes it stand apart
- The Advance Recovery Technology saves a lot of water
- Heavy metals, like lead, antimony, arsenic, and TDS up to 2000 ppm, got removed by the sidestream RO membrane
- Min-Tech restores all the essential minerals successfully and the ZX Double Protection (SAPC and SCMT) Dual Filter makes sure that there are no bacteria in the water
- The additional electronic faucet dispenses hot water at 450C and 800C depending upon your requirements
- Advance Alert Mechanism is here to let you know about the time of hanging filters and RO membranes
- Night Assist features are here to help you in locating your water purifier at night
- One-Touch Dispensing Function
- Warranty of one year
Price- INR: 26,750.00(approx)
Guys, you can also go for the I-Series and X-series water purifiers. As Z-Series purifiers are the best- we represented all the features of these AO Smith Water Purifiers. Now choose wisely, what will be best for you! And hit the Buy Now button.
As per the AO Smith purifier reviews, these purifiers have left a noticeable mark in the business industry. A huge number of people have liked these purifiers. You can also be a part of this large community by purchasing one of these AO Smith Water Purifiers.
Which water purifier is best, Kent or AO Smith?
Both purifiers are good. We have enlisted all the features already. It has 8 stages of purification and numerous other features too. On the parallel side, Kent has a beautiful design with some exceptional features.
Why is my AO Smith Water Filter beeping?
It is a feature of the AO smith Water Filter which depicts that the water tank is full and when there is an overflow indicator starts beeping till the time it gets fixed.
How do you drain water from the AO Smith water purifier?
Open the drain valve by using a flathead screwdriver. Through this process, you can drain all the water out from the AO smith water Purifier.