You might be aware of TDS controller– its functions and its operations. But, there is a new technology that has been introduced for high-level water purification and filtration to produce pure water instantly. So let us explore more about Mineralizer and its water purification process. This will help you to compare the difference between TDS controller and Mineralizer and know which is the most worthy technology.
So, here are some list of difference between TDS controller and Mineralizer–
- The mineralizing water purification and filtration process work on the basis of electrolysis and ionization. The process is integrated with the low voltage direct current passage through the ionization space to allow the electrolysis process.
- The mineralized water purification and filtration process release the positively charged ions of silver and copper to make sure that the input water and water sources purify it to the high-quality
- The copper and silver ions have anti-toxic properties, which is never possible in the case of TDS controllers. TDS is known as Total Dissolved Salts. TDS controllers don’t have these anti-toxic properties. TDS controllers and modulators can control or eliminate the heavy solids from the input water or the water resources. This is the main difference between TDS controller and Mineralizer.
- Some water purifiers with the TDS controllers can remove these substances from various water resources such as borewell, tanks, pipes, and municipal taps.
- Mineralizer is the advanced version of Total Dissolved salts controller. Mineralizer can remove the toxic properties from the water. As bacteria can be completely eradicated with the help of silver properties (that is released by the mineralized water purification technology). Also, copper is the enemy of algae, which is another fungal bacteria that is generally aquatic.
- These positively charged ion particles of copper and silver by the Mineralizer will help the water purification with zero side effects in the water that is purified. Hence, this ensures that your drinking water is completely safe with no fungus or viruses.
- Water is generally purified with the help of chlorine, which is harmful and causes side effects to skin or throat resulting in allergies and flu.
- But, mineralizer is safe to use. You will see recently launched water purifiers in India has both the technologies TDS controller or modulator and Mineralizer. After the water has passed the Mineralizer purification process, you will notice enhanced taste with a pleasant
- The TDS controller does the process, just like the Mineralizer but the smell and the taste doesn’t get boosted.
- The mineralizer ensures that along with the toxicity removal the essential minerals are retained in the water purification process. While TDS controller or modulator can control up to some level of these particles from the water.
- Every water purifier has a different level of TDS controller, while Mineralizer is integrated as same as in each and every water purifier regardless of the brand or the manufacturer.
- This is certainly not possible with the TDS controller, as TDS controller generally gets mixed up with the purified water source and with the RO system, which results in a low concentration of Total Dissolved Salts.
- You can remove the heavy materials in the Reverse Osmosis purification system, but Mineralizer can eliminate these substances tracing and balancing the essential minerals and properties.
Choose the right technology
As now you know the difference between TDS controller and Mineralizer you can simply opt for the required technology and water purification process as per your own convenience. However, both the filtration process is similar, but mineralizer is a bit advanced than Total Dissolved Salts controller or modulator. We understand your concern to know all about purifiers, check out HUL Pureit Ultima Water Purifier Reviews and more.