LivPure is one of the popular growing consumer durable brands in the Indian market. You might have come across many brands out of which LivPure Glo is one of the top LivPure models with the highest selling technology. It is specialized in Reverse Osmosis and Ultraviolet technology, which is the most preferred technology all over the country. There are some extraordinary features of this top quality Water Purifier from LivPure brand.
It has a lot of special features such as a switch on facility, complete tank fill and a lot more. The LivPure Glo is very capable of filling and storing up to 7 litres of water from any of the water sources such as borewell, water tank, municipal tanks, and other pipes and taps. LivPure Glo Mineralizer water purifier can easily store up to 12 litres of water in an hour.
This appliance can easily convert the impure and contaminated water up to 1500ppm TDS levels into a perfectly purified water. The appliance can easily eliminate the tiniest bacteria and the viruses from the input water. The manufacturers or the brand has offered a 365-day support for the customer queries. There are various stages in the filtration of LivPure Glo Mineralizer Water Purifier–
- The input water contains different types of contaminants and impurities including the Total dissolved salts. The sediment filter is front foot player in the water purification process. The filter acts as the best source of dirt particles remover from the input water and the water source.
- The suspended particles and the visible particles are removed completely from the water source making it safe and healthy to consume all day.
- Sometimes, the chlorine in the water can cause a lot of side effects (not to everyone, but some). Treating water with chlorine is good, it makes water safe, but not for consuming it. But the water purifiers that you install in your kitchen will have no side effects or allergies, like chlorine water.
- Pre-activated carbon filter helps in removing the chemical residues and the pesticides that were used to make the water pure. This stage arrives before the RO membrane phase.
- The very main stage of LivPure Glo Mineralizer water purifier is the RO membrane, also known as Reverse Osmosis Membrane. The RO membrane kills and kicks out the heavy bacteria and germs that can cause flu diseases quite easily.
- RO is also very advanced in removing the hardness of the water, by eradicating the heavy substances from the water.
- UV disinfection is another purification stage that makes the water safer by rechecking the traces of the dead bacteria and microbes. The impregnated carbon filter improves the taste of the water by removing its unnatural odor and color.
- Mineralizer is the final stage that makes the water safe by retaining all the essential elements such as potassium, calcium and other significant minerals that were removed during the RO membrane purification.
Buy LivPure Glo Mineralizer water purifier today!
LivPure is the most preferred brand by the Indian consumers. The brand is the trustworthy and a reliable one. It has integrated many latest technologies and latest features in its water purifiers. Check out the differences between RO vs. UV vs. UF to know more about purifiers.