Do you want to cut down on your electric usage? But drinking safely is a necessity, right? So, in this case, using an electric purifier can drain a large amount of energy. So, only non-electric purifiers can save you. As per the name, non-electric water purifiers do not depend on electricity. Thus, you will get Purified Water 24/7, no matter if there is a power cut or any other issue. Want to buy a non-electric purifier? Go through the info now as we have jotted down the 5 best non-electric water purifiers and their features.
However, one thing you must keep in mind, is that these non-electric water purifiers only work in those locations where the TDS value of water is low. So, in case you stay in a place where there are full of industrial materials you must use an electrically operated water purifier. Anyway, let’s check the details of a non-electric water purifier now!
Things To Know About Non-Electric Water Purifiers
- Most of these water purifiers without electricity works on the basis of Ultrafiltration Technology and that does not remove the dissolved impurities. So, if your inlet has a low TDS value then only you should go for this water purifier.
- The best thing about these purifiers is, the maintenance is quite easy and all these purifiers can be easily installed by yourself also! And the key feature of this non-electric water purifier is, there won’t be any kind of water wastage.
- If your inlet water is contaminated by bacterium or cysts mostly, then these UF purifiers are the best option to use. As the micro-membrane and the pores of these UF purifiers are very small. So, no impurity can pass through this membrane, except the dissolved impurities.
- No matter whether you take home an RO or UF water purifier, it is obvious that you have to spend a few bucks every year for maintenance. But the maintenance charge for these UF water purifiers is comparatively low.
- If you want purified water round the clock then you have to fill the storage tank manually, maybe 2 or 3 times a day. This is a gravity-based purifier so if the pressure of the storage tank is high the flow rate of water will be high. The flow rate also depends on the life of the Germkill processor.
Anyway, now you know the basics of these non-electric water purifiers. Want to buy one? Here is the list of the Top 5 Non-Electric Water Purifiers. Check now!
You can also read: Kent Ace Plus Review and Kent RO Water Purifiers Price 2021
List Of Top 5 Non-Electric Water Purifiers
|Whirlpool Destroyer 6-Litre Water Purifier
|Kent Smart 7-Litre Non-Electric Online UF
|Kent Gold Star 22-Litre Water Purifier
|HUL Pureit WPWL 100 Classic 23-Litre Water Purifier
|Tata Swach Non-Electric Cristella Plus 18 Litre
Full List Of – Top 5 Non-Electric Water Purifiers
We have jotted down the features of the top 5 non-electric water purifiers. From the non-electric water purifier review to the technical specifications and robustness, all are jotted down here. Have a look now,
Whirlpool Destroyer 6-Litre Water Purifier
This 6-liter storage capacity infested water purifier comes with an ETA purification technology and the life of this ETA filter is 2200 liters. You can install this easy to operate water purifier without ay hassle and can use it smoothly. And the installation process is so easy that you don’t even need to call a service provider for the installation.
The company claims that their non-electric water purifier can purify the water which has TDS up to 500ppm.
Moreover, you don’t have to think about the essential minerals as the electro-adsorption technology offers a immense power and the advantages of 4 filters in the one physical filter only. It provides 5-stage water purification.
However, let’s know the stages of purification of this Whirpool Destroyer.
- The external filter removes all the large particles like sand, silt, silica, dart from the water in the first stage.
- In the next stage, the ETA filter is there to remove all the virus, bacterium and cysts
- After that, the ion exchange process takes place. In this stage, the carbon granules remove all the heavy metals like antimony, arsenic, lead etc
- In the final stage of purification, hazardous chemicals like pesticides, chlorine all get washed away from the water
- One of the best thing about these non-electric purifiers is, it wastes no water. Whenever you use an RO water purifier it wastes almost half of the water at the time of purification.
So, these water purifiers can be a better option if you want to save water as well as your electricity.
Kent Smart 7-Litre Non-Electric Online UF
Kent Non-Electric water purifiers are the second best which grabbed our eyes. This water purifier has 7 liters of the water storage tank. And you can mount it on your kitchen wall and it is constructed using a food-grade non-breakable polycarbonate material. The storage tank can be easily detached so, it’s quite easy to clean and replace.
The fully automatic, auto-on and auto-off technology of this water purifier is here to save you and it is also leak-proof so, there is no chance of water wastage.
The fine 0.1 micron-sized UF membrane is capable of removing all type of bacteria, cysts, and viruses from the water. Not only that but also the dead bodies of phytoplankton and zooplankton also get removed by this Kent Smart Water Purifier.
Furthermore, you will get 1 year of warranty, with free installation and demonstration by the manufacturer.
Kent Gold Star 22-Litre Water Purifier
If your inlet water doesn’t have any kind of heavy metals like lead or arsenic, only then you can go for these water purifiers. So, in case you have a high quantity of total dissolved solid materials in your water then you must not go for any non-electric water purifier. Instead, buy an RO water purifier.
However, as you know that water purifier is a one-time investment. So, undoubtedly you should invest your hard-earned money on a product that is worth it.
But if you are on a tight budget then you can buy this Kent Gold Star Non-Electric 22-Litre Gravity Based UF Water Purifier.
Unlike the first one of our list, Whirpool Destroyer, this water purifier can’t work with the water that has a TDS level of 500ppm.
The best material ABS plastic has been used for making the body of this purifier and that is non-toxic as well as food grade polycarbonate. Moreover, you can place this purifier on your kitchen top or you can mount it on your kitchen wall.
The weight of this Kent Gold is, 4.2kg and the dimension is 375 x 230 x 330 mm, so it is very easy to handle. Though Kent claims it to be 22L, there is no Home water purifier that has a storage capacity of 22L!
For the filtration process, the filter cartridges use stainless steel mesh, activated carbon filter and the sediment. It can remove the bacteria, cysts, and viruses from the water efficiently.
So, there is no scope of denial that you will get far more purified water than the boiling water. As a whole, you can say that this water purifier is compact and works well with the municipal water that has low TDS level.
HUL Pureit WPWL 100 Classic 23-Litre Water Purifier
When it comes to non-electric Water Purifiers this masterpiece from Hindustan Unilever can easily make it to the list of best of 5. However, it has its points to prove, after all, it is one of the most selling water purifiers in India.
The Pureit WPWL comes with a transparent body of 9 Liters storage. Though the process of purification takes quite long and you have to pour the water into the purifier manually still, we must have to admit that it does its job. It can easily produce safe and pure drinking water and we can say that it’s much purer if we compare this with the boiled water.
Build with ABS Plastic, the purifier can easily take some blow and you don’t need to worry about damages. The whole body and the tap is break resistant.
Presence of Carbon Trap can easily remove bacterium, cysts and other suspended impurities present in water. The cartridge also has a long life of 1500 Liters. The Pureit WPWL has a GermKill Indicator that will alert you if there is any need to change the filter.
For many of us, the taste of the water after purification is a matter of concern. But in this case, you don’t have to frown after having the water. Because the taste of the water remains as usual. This is one of the things that helps Pureit WPWL make it to the list of best Non-Electric Purifiers. If you are a family of 3-4 members it will be enough for you.
Tata Swach Non-Electric Cristella Plus 18 Litre
Coming with Silver Nano technology Tata Swach can remove bacteria and virus or any other microorganism from the water. The storage capacity of this water purifier is also quite large, it has a 9 Litre of the purified water storage tank. Tata Swach comes with a bulb which can work in the purification of up to 3000 Liters of water.
It has an indicator which can alert you about the bulb change. Most importantly this purifier comes with a six-month warranty against any kind of manufacturing defects. However, any kind of damage caused due to improper usage of the Purifier does not come under the warranty scheme.
Now you have a clear idea about the non-electric water purifiers. Additionally, you know about the top 5 water purifiers. So, it’s time to list your requirements and go for a new non-electric water purifier. For the latest price, you have to check online. You should know that these gravity-based purifiers fit your low budget. Because these are not as expensive as the RO water purifiers. So, what are you waiting for? Start drinking safe from today, even at a small investment!
How does a gravity water purifier work?
You can generally find this in non-electric purifiers. In this type of purifier, water falls from the high container to the lower filter.
Does the water purifier work without electricity?
Yes, It works without electricity. The efficiency could be less but it works.
Which is the best water purifier nonelectric?
Kent’s non-electric water purifiers are better than others. Hera re some of them:
- Kent Gold Star 22-Litre Water Purifier
- Kent Smart 7-Litre Non-Electric Online UF
- HUL Pureit WPWL 100 Classic 23-Litre Water Purifier
- Tata Swach Non-Electric Cristella Plus 18 Litre
- Whirlpool Destroyer 6-Litre Water Purifier