In the contemporary world, it is very crucial to take care of your health and hygiene. With rising pollution, population, and global warming, one must prioritize hygiene for this. The plumbing world has made the solution by inventing the Bidet toilet sprayer. It ends the use of toilet paper and brings better hygiene practices. So, let’s get started with it and know everything about it. Just keep up with the article.
What is a Bidet Toilet Sprayer?
The bidet toilet sprayer is a hand-held nozzle with a trigger. It delivers water when triggered to clean genitals. A bidet sprayer is a substitute for other methods like toilet paper and the traditional mug bucket method. It is meant to be more hygienic than others as it is compact and contactless. Bidet spray would definitely save you money as you no longer need to buy toilet paper, time, and space as well.
Brondell PS-90 Bidet Sprayer
TRUSTMI Concealed Bidet Sprayer
RinseWorks Aquaus 360 Bidet Sprayer
Benefits of Bidet Toilet Sprayer
Why should one install a handheld bidet sprayer for the toilet? The answer is very easy and simple. Let’s find out each benefit of it in the below section.
- The feature of portability makes it efficient to use.
- It allows cleaning from different angles and positions.
- Limit the usage of water as compared to the traditional method.
- More hygienic to use.
- You can clean the toilet after use.
- One can use a portable bidet sprayer for other uses as well such as cleaning pets, shoes, etc.
How to Install Bidet Spray?
Installing a bidet sprayer is very simple. You can do it on your own. Just make sure you have the following things to complete the installation.
- Bidet spray
- T valve
- Plumbers tape
By using just 4 pieces of equipment you can install a handheld bidet spray for the toilet. Now let’s see how to install step by step.
- Make sure you turn off the water supply. You can do this by turning the water supply valve off. It is located near your toilet seat.
- Now with the help of a wrench unscrew the fill valve’s water supply hose.
- Attach the T valve and the fill valve. Make sure that the fill valve should be under the T valve to prevent leaking.
- Now, wrap the plumbing tape around the connection for better results and to prevent leaking.
- Screw the water hose and the bidet sprayer to the remaining ends of the T-valve.
- Turn on the water supply and check if it is working or not.
Now, after screwing everything and checking it, you must take a check for possible leaking. If any leakings are there then you must fix them. A major reason for leaking after the new installation is the loose connection. So, you just tighten every connection and then take a check for leakings.
Top 3 Bidet Sprayer for Toilet
It is time to check the top 3 lists for Bidet sprayers for your toilet.
1. Brondell PS-90 Bidet Sprayer
It is one of the best models available in the market. One can buy this without any doubt. Also, It comes in an affordable range and gives extraordinary durability. The process of installation is also very simple. Let’s look at its key features for better understanding.
- Material: Metal
- Hose Length: 50 inches
- Warranty: 1 year
2. TRUSTMI Concealed Bidet Sprayer
TRUSTMI is another trusted brand that would definitely enhance your bathroom’s overall look. It comes in an elegant design and color you can choose what suits you best. This model is wall mounted which makes it easy to use and access.
- Material: Brass
- Hose Length: 47 inches
- Warranty: 3 years on the ceramic cartridge
- Weight: Less than three pounds
3. RinseWorks Aquaus 360 Bidet Sprayer
Aquaus Bidet sprays are one of the best and worth buying. It is a bit expensive from others on the list but its quality justifies it all. It has new additions such as a rotatable switch which allows you to use it more comfortably and efficiently.
- Material: Brass
- Hose Length: 54 inches
- Warranty: 5 years
- Hose type: StayFlex high pressure
- Switch type: Rotatable
Choosing a perfect bidet spray can be challenging if you are doing it for the first time. We hope that this guide has probably helped you out and has answered all the questions. If you still feel any queries then you may ask them in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is a bidet sprayer good for you?
Yes. It is good for you as you don’t need to waste more money on toilet paper and also the space and time it saves are unmatchable from other washing methods. Furthermore, it is more hygienic than others.
Q2. Do bidets spray water on toilets as well?
Yes, It can do that as well. A lot of people use the spray to clean the toilet after use.
Q3. Which brand of hand bidet spray is the best?
There are a lot of brands that deliver good quality bidet sprays. Let’s look at some top models in the list below.
- 3RinseWorks Aquaus 360 Bidet Sprayer
- AIFUSI Bidet Sprayer
- SonTiy Handheld Bidet Sprayer
- TRUSTMI Concealed Bidet Sprayer